You be the angel The hope to humanity The light That dark corners illuminates Hope The perfect articulate support Thy strength infuses and abounds Evaristic tasks You be the angel of hope The love that wafts From thy presence Must it keep thee The angelic hope
My love, we have known each for a while Why not take our relationship to the next level? Take me to your parents I want to be born in the family Take my hand, I shall give you a shoulder to lean, dear Come closer I will comfort you, my love Let us make a forever union. Union ? Forever? With you? You must face the knife You must get saved Change to Catholism Become a Protestant first No, I can’t even trust You will change willingly Or Wholeheartedly We must part, Let me be I want some hajji, I want a born-again christian like me I want a Catholic, Nay It is my Protestant brother I need Ooooooooooooh! What must me do For I love you so dearly I need you in mine life Leaving you is like facing the gallows... But, I must get a partner of my religion That's what to me matters Not your love Besides, My family shall disown me We must part, Now!
Comments
Post a Comment