Till religion do us apart

My love, we have known each for a while
Why not take our relationship to the next level?
Take me to your parents
I want to be born in the family

Take my hand,
I shall give you a shoulder to lean, dear
Come closer
I will comfort you, my love
Let us make a forever union.

Union? Forever? With you?
You must face the knife
You must get saved
Change to Catholism
Become a Protestant first

No,
I can’t even trust
You will change willingly
Or
Wholeheartedly

We must part,
Let me be
I want some hajji,
I want a born-again christian like me
I want a Catholic,
Nay
It is my Protestant brother I need

Ooooooooooooh!
What must me do
For I love you so dearly
I need you in mine life
Leaving you is like facing the gallows...

But,
I must get a partner of my religion
That's what to me matters
Not your love
Besides,
My family shall disown me
We must part,
Now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When coffee and tourism blended

Government lawyers in East Africa to sharpen oil and gas negotiation and policy-making skills

Agriculture will drive East Africa's growth not oil