I ain't no coward

You say I should punch him
You scold me saying I have become a ‘woman’
You laugh at me whenever I avoid a quarrel
You tell me I should ‘show’ the man
Now you want me to hit a woman!

Brother
Listen to me
Hear my voice
I ain’t no coward
I be no weakling as you think
The world is not about
Punch him
Hit them
Nor
Is it about
‘Teach the fellow a lesson’

We live peace
We preach peace
We believe in amicability
We are for harmony

Brother
I implore thee
Listen to me
Hear my cry
A cry for peace,
A cry for tranquility
A cry for one love

Brother
In ensuring oneness
Harmony
Brotherhood and sisterhood
I be no coward
Nor no doormat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When coffee and tourism blended

Government lawyers in East Africa to sharpen oil and gas negotiation and policy-making skills

Agriculture will drive East Africa's growth not oil